I’m surrounded by people who just wanna get blackout drunk for fun. Like nah man. Let’s go camping or take a road trip or do some stuff we haven’t done before. I wanna live.
You wanna fight me, punk? motivated-by-doubt
Nine, including recovery runs.
I live for the runs that feel like cursive writing. Where everything just feels so fluid and second nature.
So this past Thursday (Sep. 25, 2014) was the first League meet of the year at a pretty difficult course (CV Park). I say “pretty difficult” because while there’s not a large hill on the course, the entirety of it is either uphill or downhill, and it is DUSTY as heck.
My heaaart! I love reading race recaps.
Just a friendly reminder to watch the sky.
If all goes well, yes! That’s what I have my sights set on :)
Post-run update: Listening to the Jonas Brothers and eating honey wheat braided pretzel sticks… This is the life.
I was tagged by Tony, stunaruna :)
1. What’s your name? Candela, but people call me Candle or Candy.
2. When is your birthday? April 23rd.
3. Where are you from? I was born in Argentina!
4. Do you have a crush?
5. What’s your favorite color? Yellow
6. Write something in caps. SPAGHETTI
7. Got a favorite band? Nope! Impossible to decide.
8. Favorite number? 7 or 22
9. Favorite drink? Cold waterrr
I’m always ready for a race because I eat carbs 24/7
The title of my auto-biography